Star Wars: X-Wing (1st Edition) - Phantom II (Open Copy)
The Phantom II is a Sheathipede-class transport shuttle that the Spectres recovered from a Clone Wars-era military base and modified with weapons and a custom docking system. It makes its X-Wing™ debut in the Phantom II Expansion Pack as an attack-ready vessel that comes with four ship cards and six upgrades. These include new astromechs, crew upgrades, and Title upgrades that incorporate more of Star Wars Rebels in your space battles and add depth to the shuttle’s ability to perform the coordinate action.
This product comes from the Fantasy Flight Games Production Archive, which Gamezenter acquired directly from FFG. This copy was among those initial copies sent from the factory production line to FFG for quality control approval.
FFG production archive items are open copies. All FFG production archive copies could have one or more of the following aspects:
- No shrink wrap
- Production Approval sticker from FFG on the front or inside
- Markings inside of box cover with approval dates or production notes
- Punched out/loose components
- Components out of shrink wrap
- Some shelf wear on the box
- To the best of our knowledge these are complete games with no missing parts
Gamezenter is staffed by former FFG employees who are passionate about hobby games and are thrilled to be able to share these pieces of industry history that we helped bring to life.