Star Wars: X-Wing (1st Edition) - HWK-290 (Open Copy)
Designed by Corellian Engineering Corporation to resemble a bird in flight, the “hawk” series excels in its role as a personal transport. The HWK-290 Expansion Pack comes with one detailed miniature at 1/270 scale, a maneuver dial, all necessary tokens, six upgrades, and four pilots, including the renowned Kyle Katarn. Each HWK-290 provides a wide range of support options for your squad and can be outfitted with both a turret weapon and crew member.
This is not a complete game experience. A copy of the X-Wing Miniatures Game Core Set is required to play.
This product comes from the Fantasy Flight Games Production Archive, which Gamezenter acquired directly from FFG. This copy was among those initial copies sent from the factory production line to FFG for quality control approval.
FFG production archive items are open copies. All FFG production archive copies could have one or more of the following aspects:
- No shrink wrap
- Production Approval sticker from FFG on the front or inside
- Markings inside of box cover with approval dates or production notes
- Punched out/loose components
- Components out of shrink wrap
- Some shelf wear on the box
- To the best of our knowledge these are complete games with no missing parts
Gamezenter is staffed by former FFG employees who are passionate about hobby games and are thrilled to be able to share these pieces of industry history that we helped bring to life.