Arkham Horror: The Board Game (2nd Edition) - Miskatonic Horror Expansion (Open Copy A)
A recent find at Miskatonic University has unearthed even more mysteries pertaining to the strange happenings in Arkham, Massachusetts. While the worshippers of the Ancient One grow in strength, the stalwart defenders of this sleepy town are put to the ultimate test.
The fight against the unknown forces of the cosmos is far from over, and those that thought they stood a chance against the mythos have a lesson to learn.
Miskatonic Horror is a new type of Arkham Horror expansion that builds upon the materials found in the ample library of other Arkham Horror expansions. While the components and rules found in Miskatonic Horror can be enjoyed with only the Arkham Horror base game, the more expansions you incorporate, the more aspects of Miskatonic Horror you can enjoy.
With nearly 450 new cards, Miskatonic Horror includes:
• New Skill, Gate, and Mythos cards for the Arkham Horror base game.
• Additional Exhibit Item cards for Curse of the Dark Pharaoh.
• New Injury, Madness, Dunwich Location, and Dunwich Horror cards for Dunwich Horror, as well as an all new Dunwich Horror Herald sheet.
• More Blight and Act cards for The King in Yellow.
• New Kingsport Location, Epic Battle, Blessings of Noden, and Visions of Hypnos cards for Kingsport Horror.
• Over 20 new Cult Encounter cards for The Black Goat of the Woods.
• New Innsmouth Location and Innsmouth Look cards for Innsmouth Horror.
• Additional Relationship cards and Reckoning cards for Lurker at the Threshold.
• Plus new Player reference sheets and a new Institution variant!
This product comes from the Fantasy Flight Games Production Archive, which Gamezenter acquired directly from FFG. This copy was among those initial copies sent from the factory production line to FFG for quality control approval.
FFG production archive items are open copies. All FFG production archive copies could have one or more of the following aspects:
- No shrink wrap
- Production Approval sticker from FFG on the front or inside
- Markings inside of box cover with approval dates or production notes
- Punched out/loose components
- Components out of shrink wrap
- Some shelf wear on the box
- To the best of our knowledge these are complete games with no missing parts
Gamezenter is staffed by former FFG employees who are passionate about hobby games and are thrilled to be able to share these pieces of industry history that we helped bring to life.